Mirrors are too often consider as the Feng Shui ‘aspirin’. When something doesn’t see to go as we want… we place a mirror! Aouch! Aouch ! Aouch 😦 this could be far from ideal!!!
Here a FEW suggestions (many more suggestions exist of course, these ones will get you started)
- YES: in a dark spot where light (in the mirror) can be reflected and thus will lighten the room
- YES: on the wall where your grid has a missing area
- YES: when it reflects something nice for ex. a fresh bunch of flowers
- NO: not in your main entry reflecting your door (Chi comes in and goes out immediately)
- NO: not reflecting stair cases (as illustrated in the photo above) – this would encourage too many UPs and DOWNs in life!
- NO: absolute NO when mirror reflects clutter and/or broken items
AVOID mirrors in bedrooms – so, if you can’t sleep, cover them at night and feel the difference for yourself.