Dear Roseline, We have been here in our new home 2 and a bit years and my family and I have all felt displaced and unsettled. Something is not quite right! Your advice would be appreciated. – Jordan, Australia
There are many reasons why someone would feel unsettled. I will list only a few with dot points – this list is far from being exhaustive!
Could be that…
- Was this new house built on a aboriginal burial site?
- Do you still long to your old home?
- Did you say goodbye to your old house (equally important if you rented or owned it) ?
- Did you take with you in this new home newly bought antiques or mirrors that had been used by another person?
- Did you bring in with you in this new place objects of recently deceased people?
- Is your house located near one of those really high electric poles? or high electric fields?
- Is your new place ‘closed in’ and were you used before to have a large garden or lived on a big property?
- What is across of your main entry door?
More details from you would be welcomed so I could give you further suggestions. Cheers!
I am happy to help all my readers help themselves with Feng Shui tips.
Even though this blog doesn’t replace a Feng Shui consultation with me, I do welcome simple questions via email to which I will answer by placing an article on this blog so that all followers can learn.
International Feng Shui Master, Consultant, Author
New website : www.fengshuisteps.com.au