bedroom, child, children, decor, Deleu, feng shui bedroom, girl, loosing confidence, responsibilities, Roseline, sleep
This example of pink bedroom for a girl has been taken in a furniture shop. It inspired me to write you this little post with a few warnings as the little girl who would live there could well be too independent too soon!
- Firstly, avoid double beds until late teenager years! A child would feel lost in a large bed like this and could feel the need to become too independent too young feeling heavy responsibilities in life – leading then to potential lost of self-confidence.
- A single bed would ideally be placed in a corner, so the child will have the support from both walls.
- The frames illustrated in this photo show a single girl playing on her own. Does your child feel lonely? Not very social? Instead decorate with photos of smiling and happy children.
- The corner of the draws is a poison arrow that is sending uncomfortable Sha Chi energy to the sleeper (who actually will always sleep poorly in those conditions).
- Decor on top of the draws are much too adult and too heavy for a girl’s bedroom and would only collect dust.
Top Feng Shui tip – when decorating your child’s bedroom, bend your knees and look from your child’s eyes height to feel how the decor could affect your little one.
Enjoy your Feng Shui experiences! 🙂
International Feng Shui Master, Author & Visionary