art, clutter, cure, dried flowers, dust, easy, feng shui, feng shui steps, fresh flowers, mirrors, roseline deleu, stair cases
Mirrors are too often consider as the Feng Shui ‘aspirin’. When something doesn’t see to go as we want… we place a mirror! Aouch! Aouch ! Aouch 😦 this could be far from ideal!!!
Here a FEW suggestions (many more suggestions exist of course, these ones will get you started)
- YES: in a dark spot where light (in the mirror) can be reflected and thus will lighten the room
- YES: on the wall where your grid has a missing area
- YES: when it reflects something nice for ex. a fresh bunch of flowers
- NO: not in your main entry reflecting your door (Chi comes in and goes out immediately)
- NO: not reflecting stair cases (as illustrated in the photo above) – this would encourage too many UPs and DOWNs in life!
- NO: absolute NO when mirror reflects clutter and/or broken items
AVOID mirrors in bedrooms – so, if you can’t sleep, cover them at night and feel the difference for yourself.
International Feng Shui Master & Author
New website : www.fengshuisteps.com.au