answers, belgium conference aboriginal australia, burial site, clear space, Deleu, depression, feng shui, feng shui Q&A, feng shui tips, fengshui, free answers, mirror, new home, not happy, old mirrors, online, place, question, Rosaline, Roseline, sad, sadness, sick, steps, suggestion, unsettled
Dear Roseline, We have been here in our new home 2 and a bit years and my family and I have all felt displaced and unsettled. Something is not quite right! Your advice would be appreciated. – Jordan, Australia
There are many reasons why someone would feel unsettled. I will list only a few with dot points – this list is far from being exhaustive!
Could be that…
- Was this new house built on a aboriginal burial site?
- Do you still long to your old home?
- Did you say goodbye to your old house (equally important if you rented or owned it) ?
- Did you take with you in this new home newly bought antiques or mirrors that had been used by another person?
- Did you bring in with you in this new place objects of recently deceased people?
- Is your house located near one of those really high electric poles? or high electric fields?
- Is your new place ‘closed in’ and were you used before to have a large garden or lived on a big property?
- What is across of your main entry door?
More details from you would be welcomed so I could give you further suggestions. Cheers!
I am happy to help all my readers help themselves with Feng Shui tips.
Even though this blog doesn’t replace a Feng Shui consultation with me, I do welcome simple questions via email to which I will answer by placing an article on this blog so that all followers can learn.
International Feng Shui Master, Consultant, Author
New website : www.fengshuisteps.com.au
We have changed address too since we last caught up.
Would love to catch up when you next on Sunny Coast. Bestest regards Donna 😊
Roseline Deleu said:
Hello Donna, please contact me by phone to arrange. I’ll be in that area end Sep. Cheers Roseline