1. Please SUSAN, tell our readers briefly WHEN, HOW, WHERE or in WHICH circumstances we met?
Roseline Deleu came into my life many years ago at a time when I was seeing clients for Private Readings and running a very busy Building Company with my husband. What I was seeing Clairvoyantly and the messages from Spirit brought about a clarity arising in me, that the success of the inner world of personal spiritual development was so closely linked to our outer world physical environment. My clients were doing the inner personal development and then going back into spaces in their homes that did not support what they wanted to balance in their lives.
I started looking into the study of Feng Shui and it was around that time that I noticed an advertisement Roseline had placed in the Insight Magazine. It was what I called a strong intuitive calling to attend her Practitioner Training in Brisbane. From memory I think that was around 2004. Roseline taught in such a way that it complimented my life and has added to the knowledge I needed to continue with my path in metaphysics. Roseline is a dynamic teacher and energy sensing being!
2. Since then, could you share what is the most interesting Feng Shui result that you have experienced?
Over the past years I have been called out many times to do Feng Shui Consulting on the properties of clients that have previously been to me for private spiritual readings. Time and time again I would see that if they were having ongoing relationship problems the house would nearly always tell a story and present with a toilet in the relationship area in their house or some other block, imbalance or mess would be in that space. People with health issues would feel amazing improvements in their life force when we took care of their sick house using Feng Shui teachings.
There has been so many interesting results ranging from seeing little children with their nose running and then discovering they were sleeping with their head next plumbing pipes to instantly the nose drip stops as soon as their bed is positioned away from pipes and placed in a supportive position, to houses that have been on the market for 6 months and then selling within 24 hours after clearing a path to the front door. I could go on forever with interesting Feng Shui results.
3. Let’s talk more about you now Susan… Tell us a little about yourself and your business
I have been on a spiritual path as long as I can remember! Growing up on a dairy farm as a little girl enjoying nature, the animals and a wonderful free childhood. My earliest memories of communicating with spirit is at about the age of 7 when I remember my brother asking me whom I was speaking to, and with that came a realization in me that not everyone was hearing what I was hearing and seeing. I watched my family and other people very closely after that! My early childhood experiences naturally kept me interested in the energy world and I believe I am living and following my intended path of bringing forth my knowledge and abilities to assist others that request assistance. My business is an extension of who I am, giving and receiving, doing what comes naturally.
4. What are the five words that people would use to describe www.susanskyringclairvoyant.com ?
Conscious – Enlightening – Accurate – Inspiring – Life-changing
5. What was the purpose on starting your www.susanskyringclairvoyant.com business and how has the concept come about?
Starting my Susan Skyring Clairvoyant business was a natural progression from being a professional Massage Therapist and Energy worker. I was also a Director in our Building Company with my previous husband and the Feng Shui brought enhancement to the lives of our clients that we were building for at the time. Energy was guiding me to work as a Professional Reader and Feng Shui Consultant to bring messages through for people and I followed that guidance and I still do!
6. What are the most common issues that people who come to see you for advice?
Most of my clients are looking for insights into their personal lives, predictions, guidance and communication with Spirit, this is all available during my private Face to Face & Telephone Readings and also onsite during Feng Shui Consulting.
Also some common Feng Shui issues that clients approach me for are related to when they are buying or selling their homes. We can usually get the energy moving for a quick sale. Many times I have shared information on space clearing & placement of furniture when something just doesn’t feel right! The space responds and instantly people will feel better!
I have also done many Feng Shui analysis on preliminary house plans before clients build their new house or before they start on renovations. It’s much easier to eliminate possible Feng Shui problems and extra expenses prior to the final draft!
7. Tell us more about your services that you provide to your clients?
I offer a variety of services to meet a wide range of personal needs for my clients.
– Private Readings (Clairvoyant/Medium/Tarot) either Face to Face or by Telephone can be booked for a 1-hour session. The session is recorded and posted to the client.
– Feng Shui Consulting Services are a big part of my Business. As an Energy Sensing Consultant my services include: Land Readings, House Readings, Business Readings, Feng Shui Gardens designs, New House Plan Analysis, House Clearings and Blessings.
– Online Feng Shui Consulting is also proving to get great results for my clients. With the help of Google Earth, emails, photo’s, conference calls and Skype bringing me into the client’s home, it is possible for people in remote areas to keep the cost of a Consultation down and still get great results.
– Workshops that are part of my services include:
*Feng Shui Training (DIY)
*Personal Spiritual Development
*Connect to Source (develop your own abilities)
*Guest Speaker and Hosting Presentations
8. Tell us about your process for working with clients?
When clients book in for a Private Reading I basically just hand myself over to the subtle energy world (Consciousness) where I receive messages from and see clairvoyantly. No process is needed other than for the client to make the appointment.
When I’m Feng Shui Consulting the process is also influenced by the physical environment, so the gathering of information is necessary, such as DOB, site locations, site history, and number of people living or working in the premises, as well as what goals the clients wish to achieve by having a Feng Shui Consultation.
9. What advice can you offer to people who are just discovering www.susanskyringclairvoyant.com ?
I always encourage my clients to listen to their own intuition! If they have a look around my website and they feel a nice connection with me than they should follow through and make a booking. Life will always guide us if we allow what feels right to guide us! If it FEELS right, just do it!
10. Do you have a book/CD that you would like to recommend?
The book I recommend for easy understanding of Feng Shui is written by ROSELINE DELEU “Your First Easy Steps to FENG SHUI”. Roseline is a Master at what she does and in her book she makes Feng Shui possible for everyone. 🙂
11. Where do we find your services?
I have recently based myself in the beautiful Hervey Bay (QLD- Australia) . I also travel to many different locations throughout the year!