– Look at the Art you have on display around you carefully.
– Did you choose the items? Does it reflect who You are today and how you are feeling?
– Is your place full of clutter?
– Do you notice your Art or not?
– What is the subject?
– How has it been made and has the artist made something creative and inspiring or is the work of art part of a production line?
– Do you move your art around from time to time?
– Do you give your art work a rest and put it away from time to time?
– Have you attempted to make your own art?
Food for thought!
Feng Shui Consultations & Trainings WORLDWIDE with Roseline Deleu, Feng Shui Master, best-selling Author, Inspirational Speaker and Intuitive Counsellor http://www.fengshuisteps.com/newsletter.html
Extract of Roseline’s book
“Your first Easy Steps to Feng Shui” 3rd edition
available as E-book