- increase health, happiness, vitality, prosperity, productivity, oxygen and Chi.
- improve humidity.
- help regulate air temperature.
- help reduce Sick Building Syndrome (SBS). SBS is a combination of illnesses linked to a person’s workplace or home. Most SBS is caused by bad quality indoor air.
- clean the air. Plants can remove many toxins from the air, such as carbon monoxide, ammonia and formaldehyde.
- reduce background noise.
- add colour and beauty to a space.
- boost air flow between rooms and in ‘dead’ spaces (please give them some light to survive).
- disguise corners and other sharp lines that hinder the flow of Chi.
AVOID plants in bedrooms.
Roseline Deleu, international Feng Shui Master, Author & Speaker